29. 6. 2011

Oh god, PONIES!

Don't know why, but I started watching My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic.



I remember watching the old cartoons when I was a kid... or at least I guess it was My Little Pony. It has to! Because I don't remember any more cartoons that had SO MUCH colorful ponies.
I know I even had 2 pony dolls (and one was glowing in the dark!). Then I borrowed one pony to one girl from my nursery school and she never returned it back to me, bitch!

Though, this MLP-FIM I am watching now... Oh God. So much sillyness going on there that it leaves me no time for thinking abotu serious stuff that is occupying my mind usually 24/7.

I want a T-shirt with Applejack! PLEASE.

1 komentář:

  1. I still have one old-skool My Little Pony on my bedstand :D They're so cute!

    OdpovědětVymazat