19. 6. 2011

Late night thoughts

Why yes, I am a hopeless dreamer.

I'm living inside my head full of fantasy and unreal scenarios, but the odd thing is that they keep me alive from the real world. I need my twisted mind in order to make the real life more pleasant for myself.

Who cares that the man of my dreams doesn't exist in person, or I haven't met him yet? He is in my mind, telling me he will come one day with a kiss full of love.

I know he is hiding somewhere out there.
In these matters, the ancient Greeks were right. You know that Zeus created man with 4 arms, 4 legs and 2 heads. But then he feared that man would become more powerful than gods themselves, so he cut a man in a half - each half had one face, 2 arms and 2 legs. Therefore, humans have been forced to spend the rest of their lives in finding their other half.
I know mine is somewhere. It needs only patience and belief.

But sometimes it's difficult. When you just walk around in the streets, you can't help but notice all those happy couples. You say it's nice to see someone happy, but at the same time some little devil at the very back of your soul is screaming and destroying everything in despair, asking "why, why am I alone? What if I remain alone?"

Well, as I said. He is waiting for me somewhere, or I am waiting for him. I just pray to every possible spirit or god, that he is not too far away, because I am afraid I couldn't cope with a long-distance relationship anymore... not now at least.

So dear sir, wherever you are, please, let me know soon. I am waiting.

2 komentáře:

  1. You'll find him, or he'll find you. I'm also a firm believer in the "other half" theory. You won't remain alone, you're far too lovely, gifted and smart!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. It's an awesome theory. It gives hope even to hopeless people like myself :D

    Well, a friend of mine told me that men sometimes feel intimidated by me. So that's what I fear, that I won't find a man who would (in my friend's words) "enjoy being intimidated" :D

    OdpovědětVymazat