18. 5. 2011

Well, nothing lasts forever.

Remember 30 days photo challenge?

Remember day number 14?

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without?

Apparently, now I have to imagine my life without that person, as we unfortunately decided to break up. From his side, not an easy decision, he said. From my side, few days full of tears.
Reasons were that we behaved more like friends than lovers lately; that the distance is difficult to bear; that any of us isn't ready to make the sacrifice of leaving one's country and moving to the other one's.

It is hard for me. I loved him, well I still do, but to tell the truth, now on a different level.
He decided it shall be over, he doesn't believe in the relationship anymore and I cannot force him to love me and stay with me, I can only respect it and deal with it.

I am grateful for the time we have spent together, for all the fun we had, for all the hugs, kisses and sweet words that I am going to miss and I don't regret any "I love you" I told him.

And glad that we did say "goodbye" to each other in a friendly way.
Lost a lover, gained a good friend.


2 komentáře:

  1. <3
    It's good that you are trying to see the positive side of it sweet Majda, although it's hard.
    Big virtual hug, for what it's worth.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thanks Karo, you're a real sweetheart <3

    OdpovědětVymazat