4. 4. 2011

Day 30 - A picture of someone that you miss

I would have posted a picture of my grandma who died when I was about 10 years old, but I can't find any.

She led me to music. She was the one who accompanied me to my every lesson, encouraged me to practice, because she couldn't play any instrument herself and telling me, that as soon as I master the piano, I will teach her, or just enlighten her with some nice melodies.

Then she led me to sport. From her second husband (my step granfather) I got my first bike. We used to go on mountain hikes a lot with them, or camping in the summer and skiing in the winter. I also remember she was an adventurous person, because they also randomly decided "let's go to Norway!" and sent us a couple of great postcards from there, and when they returned back, they gave me and my sister some small trolls and a norweigian doll in traditional norweigian dress. I still have it somewhere here.

And then she died, all of the sudden.
At that time, I was somehow blaming myself for that, because like some months before she passed away, on mother's day, I made her a gift, like an armchair with some small sign saying "Have a rest, dear granny". So I thought it was my fault. Well, I was a small kid at that time, still...

But I miss her very much.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat