19. 3. 2011

Theatre

After like 2 years, I am finally going to the theatre again!
I am looking forward, to be honest. And the more, because the play I am going to see is William Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar".

Joy!

Finally some czech theatre decided to make it. This has always been my favorite Shakespeare's play and I was lucky enough to get one of the last tickets. I was thinking of going alone, because my sister isn't that much into this kind of theatre (I think), but then my mom said it's been a long time since she has been in a theatre.

16th of April, here I go! Looking forward!

1 komentář:

  1. <3
    long time since I have been to the theater as well..
    to be honest in greece with the same amount of money you can go to a football game so over the last years I prefer football (what's wrong with me :p).
    enjoy Majda <3

    OdpovědětVymazat