6. 3. 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

I. I seem harsh, but I am not (I guess)

II.
Visiting Finland has been my dream since I was 10 years old

III. I am a huge coffee addict, but I managed to survive 10 days without having a single drop of coffee. Well, I had flu..

IV. I have probably drew over 500 single pictures of horses so far.

V. I get excited for new projects very easily and then I find it difficult to even continue in them, when I don't meet anyone as into it as I am.

VI. Sometimes I think of people I used to be so great friends with and can't understand what happened that we stopped talking and if it was entirely my fault or the other person's fault.

VII. I love watching all the "Next Top Model" projects.

VIII. About the photos I take I say they are products of a pure luck.

IX. I never tried weed and I don't want to. Because I don't need to be "cool" like that.

X. I have a lot of plans for tattoos, but no money to make them come true.

XI. When I was in elementary school, I missed nursery school. When on high school, I missed elementary school. Now when I am on another level of school, I would give everything to be back on high school, nevermind the fact I hated 90% of my class.

XII. My "art" name Asinx comes from a = sin x. The change of amplitude.

XIII. I still think I will achieve great things in the future.

XIV. I love Franz Marc's paintings.

XV. I think in movies and songs.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat