23. 9. 2010

Tired

Seems like the autumn is really here and everything related with it.

I'm starting to feel tired all day long and I just want to stay in bed as long as I can. During the day, of course. When evening hits, I'm like "wooooohoooo let's party!" and I stay up till 3am without any need of sleep. Seriously annoying I say.

That means I kinda have to mention the topic I've been writing the most about (yet).

Coffee.


No, don't worry, I won't spam you with anything about that since my mind is completely empty after spending the whole day at school. Well don't you hate it when the lecture you have in the middle of your time table is cancelled? That just happened to me today. It wouldn't be that bad, actually, but after a pointless hour and half spent walking through a cemetery we have behind the school building I came back to school and other group from my year just finished their Economy class (which I have in the afternoon). What was my surprise when I found out that some of the people who were supposed to be in my group for the cancelled lesson were on this Economy lesson, so they wouldn't have to go in the afternoon.

Seriously, fuck it. My mood-meter just dropped below zero and it wasn't very useful for the next lecture I had, the Communication and presentation techniques.

I am starting to feel a little bit like an useless idiot again.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat