25. 8. 2010

Morning coffee

That should be considered as my favorite part of the day, seriously. Sitting in some calm spot in the morning and ejnoying the first coffee of the day. Still it also depends on a coffee I'm drinking.

I'll be honest - after I've been to Finland, I'm not enjoying the usual czech coffee that much :D I've been always drinking coffee a la "two sugars & milk", there I've learned to drink black coffee. And I've been counting the days how long I haven't had the "two sugars & milk". I think that today is the 54th day.

Coffee has been a part of my day now for about 6 years. In the first days I used to hide "my coffee" behind the microwave oven, because I didn't want my parents to know I drink it, since I thought they'd think I'm too young for coffee. But like after a month of "hiding" I said to myself "oh fuck it.." and stopped hiding it, because still - better to be on caffeine than on cocaine :D

When I started going to the high school, we went on some "getting to know each other" trip, all first classes. It was a huge quest for coffee, since in the canteen they didn't serve any plus when you asked them for a cup, they were like "oh kid, aren't you too young?" So we made advantage of one trip to the village, bought a pack of coffee and in our cabins we just poured hot tab water on it. It tasted horribly, but at least it reminded us of a coffee a tiny little bit.

In school - I mean in one of the buildings - there we had the best coffee-machine coffee EVER. Mildly strong, great smell, even though a bit synthetic taste, damn, it was good. And quite cheap. 7 CZK (cca 0.25 €) for a cup is quite good I say.

The whole 2 year and a bit of the 3rd year I started being what in the czech republic people call "kavárenský povaleč" - coffee cooler. Withone of my friends we once did "tour de cafeteria" where we made 5 cafeterias in one afternoon. Woohoo, caffeine boost.

The second caffeine boost was on our band's rehearsal, when we made full kettle of strong black coffee and while playing our songs, we were drinking the coffee (combined with milk). At the same time, we did "live" recording to my lovely friend from Pilsen. I think she must have had fun listening to us, boosted by caffeine :D

Anyway, my morning coffee is nearly finished, so I think it's time to ruin this calm morning moment and get my ass to some business ;)

-M.

1 komentář:

  1. nice to see that coffee-machine coffee doesnt suck at all -_-

    OdpovědětVymazat